Updated! Finally, do comment or like ! Will update recently too. :))

noted by, ♥_ruiyi

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

SPM x.x

Wow, it is SPM today! Woootttss, I am sure some of our seniors are nervous, right ? Well, I just hope that they can do it well in their exam liked me in my PMR. ;D Yeah, it is quite nervous at the beginning but I sure that it will be alright after it. :))

As we said, remember to sleep well and enough. Don't forget to study well and have your rest. Then at last, do well in your exam. I knew SPM is really tough, it is not liked our UPSR and PMR. It is very important for our future and it is HARD :(  They are going to the war almost 3 weeks. WOAH, it is so long. :O Pity them because I am sure it will be really tired. :P

I really don't know how to survive if it is me after 2 years. Yeah, after 2 years, I am gonna become form 5. :( Time really flies, after that I will graduated and going to university. OH MAN, why do time flew so fast ? :O HAHA, I still thought that I am kid. xD YAY, a 15 years old immature teenager ? :D

Well, after 3 more days, UPSR results is coming out. It is really nervous because my lil' cousin is having his result too. Hope that he will get nice results and even get all A's. :D Yeah, then he is going to form 1 next year. Sad case, he will need to study harder than before. I believe that he can do it well because he is really smart. :D

Lastly, I wished that every Form 5's can do their best and pass their test with flying colours. :) Although it is tough, but I knew that you all can do it well ! Hwaiting, oppa & onnie ! YAY, you all can do it ! :P


No comments:

 
back to top