Updated! Finally, do comment or like ! Will update recently too. :))

noted by, ♥_ruiyi

Friday, November 4, 2011

Cool, windy day.

It is such a nice weather today. Cool and windy. :D YAY, Ima love it :) So cool that I do not need to switch on the fan and just sit in front of the laptop and blogging now. :D Wooohhh, but the clothes are not going to dry because of the humid weather, so maybe I will have to wait until tomorrow. Then I will need to fold many clothes tomorrow. xD

Went to school yesterday for the star award ceremony rehearsal. Kinda boring and I sat there and wait for 2 hours then it is our turn to go on the stage. It was so boring that we almost fell asleep. Sat with Charlene and Clement, kept talking about badminton and Add. Mathes. :O Yape, we are form4 next year and it is a MUST subject for us. But, I am not even starting to learn it yet. ;D

Well, I am actually going to school to watch volleyball competition. But I went to school late at almost 9am if I am not mistaken. Aww, the competition already end so early. Issh, kinda pity. I am planning to give support to our school team but how come it ended so quickly ?

However, I went to 3A and saw lots of my old classmates and friends. Wow, they were too hardworking that  it was now holiday for us but they were still holding books in their hand. :O Gosh, how come they are so hardworking but no me ? HAHA, I am lazy, I know that. xD But, it is still fun that we are discussing about the newest movie. Paranormal activity 3, yea that is SCARY. I admit because I don't even dare to look at the poster, don't even mentioned the trailer. Aww, I am really timid. :(

HAHA, Hey don't laugh at me. I even heard that some peoples watched till they cried out because it was just TOO SCARY. Wow, I am now wondering that how are they going to make such a scary movie, doesn't they scared or felt scary? :O The poster even wrote ' Don't watch alone ' or the scariest movies in all time. :((

Well, at last. If u really want to watch this movie, better bring your friends along. It will be really scary I guarantee. Not kidding or what. Just trying to give an advice ? xD Whatever, but last. Should I watch this movie ? Suggestions anyone ? I will really need it. ;)



No comments:

 
back to top