Updated! Finally, do comment or like ! Will update recently too. :))

noted by, ♥_ruiyi

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cute Model. Px

Oh ya, Ima just received my SLAD t-shirt I have ordered such a long time. xD It was so cute, a white shirt with a blue cap at the back. Nice! :) My youngest sister saw it after she went back from her toddlers school. HAHA, she was so excited and she snatch it away from me! OMO, she is so cute. ;)

  

this is the picture which she is going to snatch my t-shirt. :D


YAY ~ peaceful :)


this 2 pictures are superb duper cute ! x)

Well, if anyone is finding for a 3-4 years old model, I will strongly recommend this cute little girl. xD Hmm, as for the price, we can still discuss it. HAHA, you know that Ima joking only. :D Not showing off or what, just wanna to share with you guys how cute my sister is. ;)


No comments:

 
back to top