Updated! Finally, do comment or like ! Will update recently too. :))

noted by, ♥_ruiyi

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Today is December ! :D

Yeah, that's right! Welcome to December, and this will be the last month of year 2011. ;)) Well, sorry for I didn't update my blog for such a long time. :P My last post was posted on 15 of November if Ima not mistaken. Woah, that is quite a long time that I haven updated my blog. :D HAHA, sorry readers! x)

Hmm, December is a quite meaningful and interesting month because we are going to receive our PMR results. :3 Moreover, we will be celebrating Christmas and New Year in this month. Wah, many festivals. Ima sure that will be really fantastic and fun for everybody. :DD I believe some peoples will be going for travelling to other countries, well it is quite nice too. I haven went for travelling for a long time, I hope my parents will bring us out maybe in Chinese New Year next year ? xD

My tuition classes will be starting from today as I am going to Form4 next year. :D Woots, it will be a really tough next year for me. Additional Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics.. :O Well, this 4 subjects are already enough for me to become crazy. ;( It is so difficult BUT I will try my best and work harder to get good results. :D

Talking about movies, YAY! Breaking Dawn part 1 is out already but I don't really have the time to go for cinemas and watch it TT. I am superb duper busy this month as I am going to focus on my tuition classes and homework. ;3 By the way, I need to think of our Choral Speaking script 2011, we are setting on target to fight to the National level next year. :D I will do all my best because I will be the last year to join CS, I can't join anymore when Ima Form5, sadcase right ? ;(

Well, it is really a busy month for me. :P But I will make a promise that I will update recently in December. Don't worry! I don't really like to see my blog empty and abandoned for such a long time. It is ugly. :DD So, I will be updating recently to share my news and things. Tata, everyone! Happy Holidays. ;)


No comments:

 
back to top