Updated! Finally, do comment or like ! Will update recently too. :))

noted by, ♥_ruiyi

Friday, November 11, 2011

Titanic ;3




1997's Titanic film. :)

A touched love story, filmed by James Cameron, the director of Avatar. Well, it is a quite old movie but this is what we called Classics. :D It is released in the year 1997. Shocked ? Yeah, Ima quite surprised too because I am only 1 year old. xD But I need to thank my father, he is the one who bought this original DVD and I get to know this romantic movie. :3 Nice huh ? I am so agreed with this. :))

Upon its release on December 19, 1997, the film achieved critical and commercial success. It equaled records with 14 Academy Award nominations and 11 Oscar wins, receiving the prizes for Best Picture and Best Director. With a worldwide gross of over $1.8 billion, it was the first film to reach the billion dollar mark, remaining the highest-grossing film of all time for twelve years, until Cameron's next directorial effort, Avatar, surpassed it in 2010.

A very successful story and movie although it wasn't real as it was just fiction and the characters are only imagined by the director. Jack and Rose become so popular and they were so young when they filmed this movie. Nice and awesome acts. :)) I become so addicted to this movie now and I kept posting it on my facebook and I download the song and listen to it everyday. :D


Dividers




Leonardo DiCaprio as Jack Dawson, the handsome one. He is a poor guy who lose his parents when he was only 15 years old. He is attracted to Rose at first sight and meets her when she attempts to throw herself off the stern of the ship. He wins 2 third class tickets for the Titanic in a poker game and boards the ship with his friend.


Kate Winslet as Rose Dewitt Bukater. She is only 17 years old when she boarded Titanic with her fiance and her mother. She is such a pretty that Jack fall in love with her in the first sight. Rose is pushed into a marriage by her mother for financial reasons. Rose is not happy with that and try to commit suicide. 


But Jack saved her from committing suicide and this is when the romance and love begins. They fall in love and the saddest part is that they only knew each other not more than 5 days. Titanic was sail on 10, April 1912 and it sank after 4 days which is 14, April 1912 after hitting an iceberg in the night.

It was so sad when I watched that because the ship sank really fast. Moreover, the ship has only 20 lifeboats that can only save the half passengers on the ship. 1500 peoples died in the cold water and frozen to death. Jack saved Rose by giving her the floating door on the sea and he died beside her. It was so touched ;) Rose said that she didn't even have a picture of Jack and now he is only exists in her memory. See, how touched is it! ;D

This movie is really nice and awesome, best of all. They are releasing 3D next year. I hope that I get the chance to saw it 3D in the theater. I don't wanna miss it because it is nice to watch and it gives me a lot of sad feelings that how a boy try hard to save the girl he loves and even sacrife himself. TT SO TOUCHED. I believe that I will cry until my eyes become red in the theater next year if Ima going to watch it. Their theme song is nice to listen too. It was named, My Heart Will Go On sang by Celion Dion. Recommended! :))


No comments:

 
back to top