Updated! Finally, do comment or like ! Will update recently too. :))

noted by, ♥_ruiyi

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November arrived.

Yeah, November has arrived. :D Time really flies. This is gonna be a quite busy month I guess ? Ima going back to school to take my star awards, preparing for Form4's life and tuition classes, buying reference books AND my grandparents are coming over today. Wooottsss, Busy! x))

By the way, I am sick. So uncomfortable. TT My throat is painful, I am coughing and can't speak up. I even shout to talk, but there were no voice. Wahhh, I wanna cry out loudly :( Maybe this is what I get because of not drinking water OR my sister spread to me as she was sick few days ago ? Really tak boleh tahan, so painful nehhh. D:

About my tuition, I am still finding it. It is a bit difficult to find a new tuition now, why ? Form4 are adding in more subjects that are tougher and difficult. ;D such a new challenge life next year. :O Hope that I can do well.

Oh ya, there is one more thing that made me so CONFUSED right now. The newspapers kept changing that I really don't know that are we using Bahasa Melayu or English next year ? I hope it better be English ;D I really can't survive if we are using Bahasa Melayu. This is the truth. :DD What to do, Ima english-educated. HAHA, just kidding xD

Lastly, I just hope that I can get well soon as I am going to school this Thursday for the star awards rehearsal. I don't wanna let others felt that I am a troublemaker because I can't talk right now. xD By the way, I can't do anything if others can't listen to what I am saying. It will be so funny if others kept saying, " Ha ? " :D Moreover, I hope that my sister can get well soon too. She was so pitiful as she need to eat and drink so many medicines. :(  Don't forget to pray for us yea. :D


New edited picture. My cute sisters with mickey-mouse hairband. 


No comments:

 
back to top