Updated! Finally, do comment or like ! Will update recently too. :))

noted by, ♥_ruiyi

Friday, October 28, 2011

Part time tuition teacher ?

Haha, guess what ? I am a part time tuition teacher yea :D HAHA. I am just kidding. My sister is having a kindergarten test soon. My mum want me to do some test papers for her to revision as I am so free after my PMR. This is true, I am not going to school anymore and we are only going back to school when school reopens next year. x)) 

This few days, I felt liked I am going back to kindergarten because I am reading her books to prepare the questions. Woah, nowadays kids learn things we are not learning in our kindergarten age. It was a bit tough because it seems like primary one. Moreover, my sis is only level 2 this year. 



Her test is gonna start from 1st of November to 3rd November, 3 days only. HAHA, I know this was short, they only test 2 subjects per day. They start their test at 8.30am and end at 12pm. Wow, really fast right ? Well, test papers are not easy to do, you will need to think about their level and their limited-knowledge. ;) When you have an idea for the questions, you will again thought it is a bit difficult for them. :O By the way, I will need to draw a lot of pictures as kids love pictures right ? :DD

A difficult task for me, I hope I can do it well so that I can help my sis in a test. Hwaiting, YAY! :)) Well, I need to rush the test papers for her as it is a lot of books and subjects. That's all for today, going to prepare the test papers! :DD


a LOTS OF books. ;D


No comments:

 
back to top