Updated! Finally, do comment or like ! Will update recently too. :))

noted by, ♥_ruiyi

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mnet Asia Music Awards 2011.

Mnet Asia Music Awards 2011 is also known as MAMA 2011. It is a huge event and awards for singers. It was held in Singapore this year in Singapore Indoor Stadium. Many of Korean artists had attend this event and the performance are awesome! It was really nice! ;3

Well, Super Junior is the winner this year because they received 3 awards. The awards are Best Male Group, Best Album of The Year and Singapore's Choice. They performed their song, Superman + Mr Simple + Sorry Sorry with wonderful dance steps. AWESOME! x3

As for our Girls' Generation, they won 2 awards which is Best Female Group and Best Artist of The Year. I love their starting of the performance and their remix version of The Boys. They sang Korean ver with English ver. Nice ;)

Kim Hyun Joong won Male Singer Award. YAY! Chukae oppa ;D He performed his new song, Lucky Guy with MissA's Suzy. Hyuna and Beast's Hyunseung had a sexy dance together with their song, TroubleMaker. Well, this song is nice and their mv will be out this afternoon. xD




Dividers


Good news that my hair finally was long again but it haven reach my 'target'. Oops, HAHA xD My hair became so weird after I cut short it. It was been such a long time I keep my long hair and I decided to cut it last year but it grew so slow since I cut it. Oh My, my hair was so so weird! :D



HAHA, YAY ! Finally, Ima updated my new pics in my facebook and twitter. :D
Do Add me or Follow me. You can find my username in my older posts. :)


No comments:

 
back to top